Vinkei is a Finnish company specialized in providing study and career coaching and consultation on project management, change management, and continuous improvement. Vinkei also offers training for counselors, facilitators, and job seekers.
Vinkei is Finnish and means tips. That is, Vinkei is dedicated to providing tips to solve manifold problems or challenges related to studying efficiently, graduating in time, finishing theses, finding the first job after graduation, or designing the dream job / career.
Are you looking for ways to study more efficiently? Do you have challenges with finalizing your thesis? Vinkei is here to help you with:
- crystallizing the aim and content of your thesis
- the writing process
- selecting suitable methods for the study
- managing time and keeping up with the objectives.
Vinkei offers you manifold, personalized, and solution-oriented study coaching services:
- Thesis coaching including thorough and continuous feedback and development tips on your thesis to boost the progress = 68e/h.
- Thesis quick boost including one-time consultation and feedback and tips on the current version of your thesis to boost the progress = 120e.
- Study coaching including 2 hours remote coaching per month (e.g. 4 x 1/2h) to boost the progress of your studies = 99e/month.
If you are in the process of finalizing your thesis or studies, please contact: hannamaria(at)vinkei.fi.
Are you looking for your first job after graduation? Or would you like to take next steps in your career but you are hesitating where to aim? Vinkei is here to help you with:
- identifying possible new career steps
- finalizing all documents related to job search (CV, job application, LinkedIn profile etc.)
- finding hidden jobs
- preparing for a job interview
- crystallizing your potential.
Vinkei offers you manifold, innovative, and solution-oriented career coaching services:
- Job seeking package including tips on your CV, job application, and LinkedIn profile + remote coaching (1/2h) = 150e.
- Career coaching including crystallizing your career aims, identifying your expertise and potential, and a plan to taking concrete steps on your way to your next job = 68e/h.